1. What are cookies? Cookies are tiny data files that are downloaded to your computer when you visit a website to improve your experience. This page describes what information they gather, how we use it, and the reasons why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or 'break' certain elements of the site’s functionality.
3. How can I disable cookies? You have the right to decide whether you accept or reject cookies. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this).
4. What cookies does KangoKids set?
● Email newsletters related to cookies. This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribe/unsubscribed users.
● Orders processing-related cookies. This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
● Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
● From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
● We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
5. More Information. Hopefully, that has clarified things for you, and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: