2. What information do we collect? To provide you with better products and services offered on our site, KangoKids may collect personal information such as:
First and Last Name
If you purchase KangoKids’ products and provide billing and credit card information, this information will only be used to complete that specific purchase transaction.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you for it.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide related to the enquiry.
3. How do we use your personal information? We use the information we collect in various ways.
KangoKids gathers and uses your personal information to operate its website and deliver the services you have requested.
KangoKids may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products from KangoKids.
We may also collect personal information about you from:
Publicly available sources, including from Australian Government agencies such as the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, New Zealand Companies Office, internet search platforms and social media platforms, such as Facebook;
Any person authorised to act on your behalf or authorised to provide your personal information to KangoKids;
Anyone sharing information with us for loss prevention and/or law enforcement purposes;
Any persons you nominate, if you submit an employment application to us.
Other ways we use the information for:
Provide, operate, and maintain our website
Improve, personalize, and expand our website
Understand and analyze how you use our website
Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
Send you emails
Find and prevent fraud
4. Will your information be shared with other parties? KangoKids only shares information as long as your consent exists, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to fulfill business obligations, and/or to protect your rights.
At KangoKids, we won’t sell, rent or lease our customer lists to third parties.
KangoKids may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or fix for deliveries. The personal information provided to such third parties is prohibited from using it, except to provide these services to KangoKids, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
6. Do we track user behavior? KangoKids may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within our webpage, in order to determine what content is more likable and popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within KangoKids to customers whose behavior shows that they are interested in a specific subject area.
Note that KangoKids has no access to or control over cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can also choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To find detailed information about cookie management related to the browser that you use, please go to the browsers specific website.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. What are the data protection rights? We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
10. Children's Information. Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
KangoKids does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
11. Will you receive updates through email? Every so often, KangoKids may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. So as to achieve the improvement of our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from KangoKids or click on a link therein.
In case you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from KangoKids, you may opt-out of such communications by clicking an unsubscribe button placed at the end of the email.