Terms and Conditions - Welcome to KangoKids!
Please read these terms carefully. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for use of the KangoKids's Website, located at www.kangokids.com. As www.kangokids.com is an E-Commerce Site, access to, and use of KangoKids.com content is conditional on your agreement to these terms. As such, your use of www.kangokids.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
1. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, per and subject to, prevailing law of Queensland, Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
3. Electronic communications. When you visit kangokids.com or sending emails to KangoKids, constitutes electronic communications. You agree to receive electronic communications and you consent that all agreements, disclosures, notices, and other ways of communication that we use electronically, via email, and on the site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be written.
4. Children’s age information. KangoKids does not collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of eighteen. If you are under 18, you will need to have the permission of a parent or guardian.
5. Cancellation/refund policy. Please contact us at email@example.com to request information about refund or cancellation policy or any questions.
7. License. Unless otherwise stated, KangoKids and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on KangoKids. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from KangoKids for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
8. Prices listed on this website and terms and conditions of any kind relating to products displayed on this site may not be current or complete and therefore under no circumstances constitute an offer or undertaking by KangoKids. We make no representation that the products listed on this site are currently available at any or all of our locations.
9. This website may contain links to external Internet websites. KangoKids does not sponsor, guarantee or approve of any material or representations in those websites. Nor do we warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus, defects, or infringements.
10. You must only use this website, and you must only display, copy, distribute download, and print portions of this website for your own personal use. You must not attempt to change, reproduce, add to, remove, hack or interfere with this website or its material. You must not: Republish material from KangoKids; Sell, rent, or sub-license material from KangoKids; Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from KangoKids; Redistribute content from KangoKids.
11. Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. KangoKids does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of KangoKids, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, KangoKids shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. KangoKids reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
12. You warrant and represent that: You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so; The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy; the Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity; You grant KangoKids a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
13. Links to this site are permitted, provided the full HTML page is loaded. Links to individual graphics or to areas that are considered "security areas" that bypass any security protection or password protection that Bunnings establishes are expressly prohibited. If you wish to use a graphic to link to this site please contact us. The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval: Government agencies; Search engines; News organizations; Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
14. We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations: commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities; online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law, and consulting firms; and educational institutions and trade associations. We will review link requests from these organizations based on the following factors: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of KangoKids, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Content Liability. We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights. You release KangoKids, its servants, and agents to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of material or information made available through this website.
16. We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
17. If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
18. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
19. Disclaimer. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. Changes to terms. KangoKids reserves the right, to change the Terms under which kangokids.com is offered. The most current version of these Terms will supersede all previous versions. KangoKids instills you to occasionally review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.